Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Continued....10 amusing things.

Sept 21st: 
1. Beads on my neck, 2. Cereal but no milk, 3. Babel movie that I saw with my friends for the 3rd time, 4. A broken toilet, 5. Food from flattop, 6. green grass, 7. The undergrad library crowded with people, 8. Flyers on the ground, 9. A friend I ran into, 10. A muffin from espresso royale.

Sept 20th:
1. My alarm clock, 2. My job's binder that I had to look into, 3. My laptop, 4. A rabbit on the street, 5. New members of AIESEC that we recruited, 6. The slideshow of our presentation, 6. Pizza and pop, 7. A burrito from Qdoba, 8. a keg we had to bring 4 flights upstairs, 9. Huge speakers my friend had, 10. Random drunk person.

Sept 19th:
1. The trash can filled with trash, 2. The dishes all clean and spotless, 3. My friend's dog, 4. Dog poop, 5. Car freshener, 6. My car manual that was in my room and not in the car, 7. Friendship bands that I had saved from when I was in India, 8. Intense people arguing at the AIESEC recruitment deliberations, 9. Cake that my friend baked, 10. the clock that read 2AM.

Sept 18th:
1. My CD case, 2. A spoon for eating my cereal, 3. Mail in my mailbox that I hadn't checked in a long time, 4. a lamp, 5. My Math 347 text book, 6. Hot coffee, 7. A guy wearing crocks, 8. A girl with a big slurpy cup from 7-eleven, 9. My phone's sim card, 10. My hoody. 

Sept 17th:
1. Scissors that I used to open a box, 2. Waffles for breakfast, 3. My econ 202 textbook that I was studying for an exam, 4. a very old apple computer at the CPM office, 5. a spider web, 6. Yummy empanadas, 7. Pizza that my friend got instead of empanadas, 8. a cop who pulled over a car filled with more than 8 people (LOL! they were probably drunk too.), 9. My math TA walking on green street, 10. Home sweet home.

No comments: