Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Everything in an argument.

A Boston Red Sox Cap: Some who love baseball and the red sox would take a lot of pride in owning a red sex cap. But my argument is- I don't care. Haha! I would own one, but not because I am a fan of the team or anything.

A Livestrong bracelet: People where it to show their support for the cancer victims.

A belated birthday Card: I have happened to send people belated birthday cards and have received some as well. I think its just as special as sending one on their birthday. Shows that they do/did remember the person's birthday.

A nutrition label: Gives the person who is buying or consuming all the information of what it contains and the percentages.

A rolex watch: Implies that the person is freaking rich/wealthy.

A health warning on a package of cigarettes: I find this a huge contradiction. People already know that smoking is a health hazard, I highly doubt that people see this warning and decide to quit.

No comments: