Wednesday, October 29, 2008

5-10 beliefs

1. I believe that the world needs peace.
2. Everything happens for a reason
3. I believe that its always the unexpected that takes place.
~ I believe that is true(for the most part at least) because it happens to me. Maybe its just in my head, but it always seems that the unexpected always takes place. I guess from this statement, what I am really trying to express is never expect too much out of something. Be confident but not over-confident.
4. Cricket is better than baseball
~ I grew up in India, so I grew up watching cricket and was not really exposed to baseball. Now that I am in the US, watching baseball is fun, but I always tend to compare it with cricket, the different aspects related to the sports, the similarities and how cricket excels in techniques, the skills required for the game, the way the sport is played etc. So I have always been a huge fan of cricket and always will be and nothing would make me change my belief as this is something that I have developed from a young age.
5. People need to be more open-minded
6. I have faith in God, and i don't believe that god exists unless proven. I believe in Unitarian Universalism.

No comments: