Friday, December 12, 2008

Presentation and DIstribution

Reflection and critical thinking:

I was very happy with my end product, although I wish I had messed around more with Premier pro to include some other editing effects in my video project. I believe the video footage I got as a whole was pretty solid, and I really thought about the music I wanted to incorporate, which I thought was a success. It flowed well with the piece. I believe the images I collected were a strong part of my finished piece as well. I wish I had gotten some more footage regarding specific information I thought would have been useful to incorporate in the project. I also wish my ending was a bit more impactful. The important lesson I learnt was that before shooting, to really go through the question you want to ask and really look at the whole picture so that when editing you have numerous choices to make the product a masterpiece.

Audience Response:

I was pleased with the audience response that I received for my project. As soon as I decided on doing my project on AIESEC, I knew I wanted it to have an inspirational feel to it. I believe thats how the audience felt with their responses. I definitely that that I communicated my thoughts and ideas well with my project and was very satisfied with the comments I got from the audience. Even the small 'picky ones' as one mentioned about my map in the background. I thought that, we responses as such, I could make my project even more better. The ending was a discussion that arose while discussing my project, and I do agree with what criticism I received.

Distribution:

I am thinking about making this video available to a different audience. This project, about an international organization, could be utilized as a promotional video for the organization.

No comments: