Monday, November 3, 2008

Dreaming phase..

By looking at my '100 questions' journal entry and my 'This I believe' essay, I can relate them to a certain extent. Most of the questions I asked were related to my future, and aspects in my present life that will lead to my future goals/vision and some other random and past related questions. My essay was about friendship which I highly consider a major part of my life. MY 100 questions focused more on what I want in life and what I believe in. Uncertain questions that I want to answer eventually.

So for my project, I don;t think I would want to focus it on friendship, even though my essay in based on that. I feel that doing a final project about friendship will be too generic and cheesy and cliche. As I have mentioned in some of my writings before, the main principle that I stand by in terms of living life, is by anticipating the excitement that is gonna occur in my life. Whether it be thanksgiving break, or traveling somewhere during winter break, coming back to college, doing an internship, these are all events that I look forward to and thus the anticipation of the events to take place makes me feel alive. That is what motivates me. I want to focus on something that I truly believe is of importance to me, something that I am passionate about, or a video of different people who are passionate about something. This sounds vague I know. I am thinking of creating a video that involves other people and myself, with a similar interest. Maybe about student organizations?? Or holidays?? world issues??

No comments: